Are you interested in a career as a Content Editor - Swedish & English at Musixmatch?
Currently we do not have an open position, however if you believe you have what it takes to form part of Musixmatch for future opportunities in Content Editing - Swedish & English, apply here and we will consider your spontaneous application.
Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors. Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
Musixmatch's community is composed of over 30 Million members and is growing fast. Each member contributes by editing, syncing and translating each lyrics with passion and dedication. As Content Editor, your objective is to ensure the highest quality of Swedish and English content output by adding new lyrics and proofreading lyrics added by our community.
- Listen to songs, transcribe and sync lyrics, following Musixmatch writing guidelines
- Check, proofread and verify the lyrics added by community
- Prioritize content creation and verification based on our B2B client’s custom demands
- Report to the Content Managers
- Swedish native speaker
- Fluent/Advanced level of English
- BA/ BS Degree
- Previous experience in content writing and editing
- Keen on music
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- A patient, attentiveness and results-oriented attitude towards content and support tasks
- No remote working