Musixmatch is the leading Lyrics destination for mobile and connected devices featuring the World’s largest and official Lyrics Catalogue. Musixmatch is the preferred partner of +4,000 indies music publishers and Top Music Publishers like Sony ATV, Emi Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner Chappel, Kobalt, Bmg Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
Given the fast-paced market environment and the start-up nature of our business, we are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial, outstanding personalities continuously striving to make our business better: day-by-day, every day.
For our Apps team, we’re currently looking for a Senior Android Engineer.
As a Senior Android Engineer, you will develop mobile experiences that have a global impact by working closely with other smart, dedicated engineers, designers and product managers.
You are expected to write clean, maintainable code and advocate Android best practices, great usability and exceptional quality. Our team is smart, ambitious, and supportive — above all, we are excited by what we do. While meeting regular deadlines and being focused on quick, quality completion of projects, the environment is relaxed and fun.
Every member of the Musixmatch Team is expected to:
- Be an Innovator;
- Be a Collaborator;
- Be a Champion for their ideas;
- Be an Expert;
- Have High Standards;
- “Get Things Done” That Makes a Difference!
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or work experience;
- 3+ years experience developing, releasing and maintaining native Android Applications;
- A deep understanding of the Android framework, Google support libraries and Java programming language;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices;
- Experience working with RESTful APIs to connect Android application with back-end services;
- Familiarity with the Android development tools, such as Android Studio;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and GitHub;
- Demonstrated passion for creating high-quality consumer apps;
- Experience working on a small/medium team.