Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors.Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
We are searching for an awesome Marketing and Public Relations Manager to join our team, and be located in London. This is a new role, so we are searching for someone that is a quick learner, able to adapt to change, and someone who is autonomous. Will you be the next talent to join our team?
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company
- Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with Company standards and expectations
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising
- Actively market and promote Company news and project/business development, including formal press release distribution, articles/pitches, social media, blogs, etc.
- Assist team in the preparation of new business materials, any articles on behalf of the Company/and or key employees
- Create the annual marketing plan/budget, manage and implement it
- Continually evaluate the and ensure that the public relations strategy is in line with business needs - being responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution
- Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging
- BA degree in Marketing/Communications/Journalism/ and or Business Administration
- Fluent English (mother tongue preferred), any other European Language considered a plus
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
- Detail oriented mind-set with strong organizational skills
- Strong and professional communications skills - verbal, written and listening
- Strong social media, design and implementation, writing skills, with knowledge of tools such as Prezi, PPTX, PDF, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Medium, Adobe InDesign, and more)
- Able to work autonomously and ability and flexibility to travel
- Strong connections in the Public Relations industry and Music Industry
- An opportunity to work with a team of young, dynamic, talented and skilled individuals who are constantly looking for new ways to improve our product and service. You will be able to help us in improving and creating the best products and services yet.
- Flexibility. We have a workplace culture that strives on being flexible. Flexibility to us means being innovative, collaborative, sharing ideas, and mostly being able to adapt to change in this fast paced tech environment. We are also flexible in the way we work, having flexible hours, and the ability to work from home from time-to-time.
- Multicultural environment. We are a team of individuals with a multinational span. Our clients are all international, and our team as well. Thus you will be able to experience a wide spectrum of different cultures when you join us.
- Talented colleagues. The opportunity to work with top talented individuals, learn from them, and also contribute your talent into the team.