Are you interested in a career in Business Development at Musixmatch?
Currently we do not have an open position, however if you believe you have what it takes to form part of Musixmatch for future opportunities in Business Development, apply here and we will consider your spontaneous application.
Musixmatch is the leading Music Metadata company featuring the world’s largest Lyrics catalog and +70 mln users as contributors. Musixmatch is the preferred partner of companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Saavn, MTV, Shazam, Vevo and has partnership with +4,000 indie music publishers and top music publishers like Sony/ATV, EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner/Chappell, Kobalt, BMG Rights and Harry Fox Agency.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Regular meeting with key customers to analyse trends, revenues, highlighting gaps, issues, and new requirements, with the goal to increase business revenue
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, sales or relevant field. MBA is a plus
- Proven commercial experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the Music Industry
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g. SalesFlare, Salesforce..etc..)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Musixmatch
- Wide network and relationships in Music Industry
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Willingness and ability to frequently travel