The way we eat in today’s fast-paced modern world is quickly evolving away from the traditional home cooked, sit-down dinners of the past. We still want to eat well, but life often gets in the way. We are frequently too busy to cook, uninspired to cook, or maybe just not a very good cook.
Unfortunately, most convenient alternatives to home cooking sacrifice quality, taste, health—or all of the above. Fast, frozen, and processed foods are neither fresh nor healthy, and restaurant delivery can be tasty, but not a healthy choice for everyday. Meal kits attempt to solve the problems of modern mealtime, but while they can be fun, many people still don’t have the time for or interest in them.
We started Munchery in 2011 as an easy, online food delivery service to help busy people put a fast, delicious dinner on the table without any of the work, mess or waste—to provide a convenient alternative to unhealthy choices like fast food, frozen food, and restaurant delivery. We cook as we would for our own families at home, and deliver wholesome, delicious food to our customers. We deliver real food for real life.
What You’ll Do
The Fulfillment Team Member is an integral part of the Munchery logistics team. Fulfillment Team Members pack food orders and get them ready for delivery.
- Arranging food shelves in order as directed.
- Taking accurate food inventory.
- Using scan guns to ensure order accuracy.
- Be a delivery driver when needed, driving a Munchery van.
- Would be expected to work in cold conditions of 35-41 degrees
What You’ll Bring
- Stable and progressive career history (one or more years) working in a busy warehouse environment.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Comfortable in a busy warehouse environment, exposed to cold temperatures (36-40 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Ability to be efficient and timely with repetitive tasks, while maintaining a high level of quality.
- A strong sense of teamwork
What Would be Great
- ServSafe certification
- Previous experience delivering food