This job is in our growing Optimization, UX & Analytics services team. We work with many big brand name ecommerce clients, with the objective of improving user experiences, assisting clients in growing their revenue and bottom line. This means understanding client’s entire digital ecosystem, using A/B & multivariate testing, personalization and targeting, Analytics, UI improvements and other design work. The key to this role is being super organized, process driven with the ability to multi-task and serve our clients’ needs with a strong skill in communication.
This hire has an opportunity to work in a great environment, with a flex work schedule and advance your career with a growing company and well known, big brands clients to add to your portfolio.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Attend calls and some onsite meetings with clients. Onsite meetings may include travel to client’s location locally or out of state.
- Manage client requests through internal process and tools.
- Assign and brief necessary resource with client requests or projects.
- Ensure client requests, projects or work items are delivered on time.
- Manage the entire process from start to finish while utilizing required resources at each step in the process.
- Manage the development, ux, creative quality assurance of requests in optimization, ux and analytics.
- Manage and help grow client partner relationships
- Work with team to translate clients’ business objectives or requirements into the team.
- Collaborate with internal stake holders to ensure clients and internal teams continue to maintain strategic alignment.
- Cross collaborate to demonstrate a commitment to customer service (i.e. high quality, delivered on time and within budget.)
- Understand impact/implications of issues/events within the overall project and communicate effectively.
- Oversee multiple resources working on a specific project to ensure delivery and alignment while being the main point of contact with the client and internal teams.
- Be able to consult strategically with clients when needed by providing advice and incorporating Multiplica’s services and offerings.
- Be able to analyze and prioritize business and technical requirements with clients and relevant internal stakeholders or resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Must be friendly, well-mannered and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Spanish speaking as a second language would be advantageous.
- 2+ years of site optimization or web analytics advantageous
- 2+ years in digital marketing agency environment preferred
- Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivated.
- Desire to work in a results-oriented environment.
- Must be well organized & have the ability to communicate effectively
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or Apple Mac Suite equivalent (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)