Who we are:
Today, Multiplica has a lively and fast-growing presence with 10 offices around the world, including our U.S. hub in San Francisco, Boulder, Miami and Boca Raton, and 120+ team members working daily with hundreds of clients.
But, facts and figures never tell the whole story, do they? What’s most important is that we love what we do and take pride in doing it — and that “it” means helping our clients grow and succeed. To do this, we’ve enlisted a dynamic team of global talent who work every day to strengthen our clients online marketing strategies and help grow their digital ecosystem and overall business through creativity, hard work, and, yes, fun!
Our Digital Artisans, as we lovingly call them, are constantly creating new, exciting approaches to digital engagement that maximizes online revenue for leading brands and companies. And we have lots of fun doing it!
We are looking for a user-experience (UX/UI) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
· Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive and innovative user experiences.
· Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
· A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
· Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
· Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
· Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.