Who we are:
Today, Multiplica has a lively and fast-growing presence with 10 offices around the world, including our U.S. hub in San Francisco, Boulder, Miami and Boca Raton, and 120+ team members working daily with hundreds of clients.
But, facts and figures never tell the whole story, do they? What’s most important is that we love what we do and take pride in doing it — and that “it” means helping our clients grow and succeed. To do this, we’ve enlisted a dynamic team of global talent who work every day to strengthen our clients online marketing strategies and help grow their digital ecosystem and overall business through creativity, hard work, and, yes, fun!
Our Digital Artisans, as we lovingly call them, are constantly creating new, exciting approaches to digital engagement that maximizes online revenue for leading brands and companies. And we have lots of fun doing it!
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess website quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our client’s websites work correctly and are bug free.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Developers and Project Managers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Daily QA of live sites on different devices (Mobile, Tablet and Desktop)
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create reports to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Coordinate work done by QA resources
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Past experience on Mobile/Desktop testing
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills