Who we are:
Today, Multiplica has a lively and fast-growing presence with 10 offices around the world, including our U.S. hub in San Francisco, Boulder, Miami and Boca Raton, and 120+ team members working daily with hundreds of clients.
But, facts and figures never tell the whole story, do they? What’s most important is that we love what we do and take pride in doing it — and that “it” means helping our clients grow and succeed. To do this, we’ve enlisted a dynamic team of global talent who work every day to strengthen our clients online marketing strategies and help grow their digital ecosystem and overall business through creativity, hard work, and, yes, fun!
Our Digital Artisans, as we lovingly call them, are constantly creating new, exciting approaches to digital engagement that maximizes online revenue for leading brands and companies. And we have lots of fun doing it!
· Development of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) using current web technologies such as Typescript & AngularJS.
· Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience with CS fundamentals.
· Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
· Experience developing and consuming REST APIs or web services.
· Experience with build systems such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, and NPM.
· Experience with version control software such as Git.
Nice to have
· Hand on experience implementing complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
· Experience in one modern strictly typed OO language like Java, C# or Python.
· Experience with design or design tools like Sketch, Invision, Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
· Experience with PWA concepts like PRPL pattern, service workers, server-side rendering, first load experience, and caching; and performance monitoring tools like Lighthouse.
· Experience with AB/MVT testing tools such as Adobe Test & Target, Monetate, & Google Optimize.
· Experience in quality assurance with automation testing (end-to-end, integration and unit testing).