Who we are:
Today, Multiplica has a lively and fast-growing presence with 10 offices around the world, including our U.S. hub in San Francisco, Boulder, Miami and Boca Raton, and 120+ team members working daily with hundreds of clients.
But, facts and figures never tell the whole story, do they? What’s most important is that we love what we do and take pride in doing it — and that “it” means helping our clients grow and succeed. To do this, we’ve enlisted a dynamic team of global talent who work every day to strengthen our clients online marketing strategies and help grow their digital ecosystem and overall business through creativity, hard work, and, yes, fun!
Our Digital Artisans, as we lovingly call them, are constantly creating new, exciting approaches to digital engagement that maximizes online revenue for leading brands and companies. And we have lots of fun doing it!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Attend calls and some onsite meetings with clients. Onsite meetings may include travel to client’s location locally or out of state.
· Manage client requests through internal process and tools.
· Assign and brief necessary resource with client requests or projects.
· Ensure client requests, projects or work items are delivered on time.
· Manage the entire process from start to finish while utilizing required resources at each step in the process.
· Manage the development, ux, creative quality assurance of requests in optimization, ux and analytics.
· Manage and help grow client partner relationships
· Work with team to translate clients’ business objectives or requirements into the team.
· Collaborate with internal stake holders to ensure clients and internal teams continue to maintain strategic alignment.
· Cross collaborate to demonstrate a commitment to customer service (i.e. high quality, delivered on time and within budget.)
· Understand impact/implications of issues/events within the overall project and communicate effectively.
· Oversee multiple resources working on a specific project to ensure delivery and alignment while being the main point of contact with the client and internal teams.
· Be able to consult strategically with clients when needed by providing advice and incorporating Multiplica’s services and offerings.
· Be able to analyze and prioritize business and technical requirements with clients and relevant internal stakeholders or resources.
· Working on degree in Marketing or related field of study
· Must be friendly, well-mannered and able to communicate effectively in English
· Spanish speaking as a second language would be advantageous
· 2+ years of site optimization or web analytics advantageous
· 2+ years in digital marketing agency environment preferred
· Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivated
· Desire to work in a results-oriented environment
· Must be well organized & have the ability to communicate effectively
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or Apple Mac Suite equivalent (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)