- Develop a strong understanding of our MSIGHTS Platform to manage and support users with their reporting specifications.
- The Senior Manager will be a team leader for Client Engagement (CE) with both internal and client-facing responsibilities.
- Primary functions include support case management, user training, client relationship management/support, determining client satisfaction of day-to-day MSIGHTS Platform operations and usage, and coordination with Technology for project development, management and implementation.
- The CE Senior manager will oversee various client accounts and manage teams to deliver on expectations.
- As part of the MSIGHTS’ Client Engagement team, this position requires a great capacity to take initiative, an ability to consistently deliver above expectation, a passion for continuous improvement, and a willingness to work hard and be rewarded.
- Prepare and manage client project plans that will successfully deliver application features and marketing reports. This includes: coordinating project deliverables; establishing and maintain processes to manage client scope of work; identify and manage reporting or Platform issues; set quality and performance standards for the team; assess and manage risk over the project lifecycle.
- Create documentation of client requirements and pinpoint key client implementation deliverables.
- Help determine and communicate new or improved functionality discovered from application users and client stakeholders.
- Lead teams effectively to deliver great service and value for MSIGHTS Platform users.
- Develop and manage data collection processes that help ensure efficient internal operations while maintaining client-reporting quality. Areas included data collection, importing, standardization routines and client report QA.
- Needs to have knowledge/experience with marketing data, advertising agency experience is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to learn how our Platform is designed and used by our Clients. Must be able to think like a client system user. Key to this qualification is being able to translate client decision making needs into application features and decision-making reports, dashboards, and reporting criteria.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience applying these skills to resolve application design considerations and client business issues.
- Strong communications skills — both written and verbal — to lead internal teams and the ability to work well with varying levels of client-side management.
- Must be detail oriented, committed to quality, and client focused, all while being flexible and entrepreneurial in a fast-paced work environment. To be successful, this position requires someone wanting to take the initiative with macro direction.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Access a plus.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5-7 years related experience. Willingness to travel (estimated at 10-15%).
Salary commensurate with experience
FTE benefits include health insurance, flexible work schedule, generous benefits, on-going professional development, and opportunity to directly impact and shape a fast-growing software/marketing services company.
Please note that by submitting your resume and other personal information ("Information"), you voluntarily acknowledge and agree that MSIGHTS Inc. may process your Information for the limited extent of evaluating employment opportunities. You further consent to the transfer of such Information to third parties where such disclosure is in the normal course of business and/or for the evaluation of potential staffing opportunities.