Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC is currently accepting applications from industry-experienced professionals for a Groundskeeper/Get-Ready Technician for the Champion Hills at Windyke apartment community in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Other insurance options available at group rates
- Apartment discounts
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience in multi-family property maintenance
- Basic knowledge of chemical usage and safety requirements
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes, get-ready procedures, pool maintenance, and general care preferred
- Good physical condition and strength with willingness to work overtime
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, and proof of insurance
- Must pass credit check, background check, and drug screening
Please also include desired salary range.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of maintaining the apartment community common areas.
- Prepares vacant apartments for rental using company "Get Ready" standards
- Assists maintenance personnel with general appliance repairs, carpet repairs, minor A/C repairs and plumbing repairs.
- Performs and/or assists with carpentry work, painting and drywall
- Installs appliances and fixtures as required
- Install, repairs and rekeys locks
- Moves and installs appliances
- Completes service requests within 24 hours
- Participates in ongoing property improvement and preventative maintenance
- Adheres to company safety policies, including applicable OSHA safety standards
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned