Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC is currently accepting applications from industry-experienced professionals for an Assistant Property Manager at The Signature at Schilling Farms Apartments in Collierville, Tennessee.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the property, amenities and community.
- Handle all aspects of leasing apartments.
- Collect and enter rental payments.
- Record daily traffic information
- Handle or assist in the processing of residents' service requests and other maintenance requests.
- Perform daily inspection of model apartment, common areas, and community amenities.
- Assist in the inspection of vacant apartments.
- Assume the duties of the property manager and/or perform other duties as directed.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus/commission program
- Medical, dental, disability and other insurance options
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid training opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
- 1 to 2 years of residential management or leasing experience
- Experience using property management software, preferably OneSite or Yardi
- Available to work weekends
- Able to walk the property, which may include climbing stairs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, and proof of insurance
Please also include desired salary range.