Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC is currently accepting applications from industry-experienced professionals for a Get-Ready Technician for the Valley Forge apartments in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, disability and other insurance options
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares vacant apartments for rental using company "Get Ready" standards
- Assists maintenance personnel with general appliance repairs, carpet repairs, minor A/C repairs and plumbing repairs.
- Performs and/or assists with carpentry work, painting and drywall
- Installs appliances and fixtures as required
- Install, repairs and rekeys locks
- Moves and installs appliances
- Completes service requests within 24 hours
- Participates in ongoing property improvement and preventative maintenance
- Adheres to company safety policies, including applicable OSHA safety standards
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience in multi-family property maintenance
- Must pass credit check, background check and drug screening
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes, get ready procedures, pool maintenance and general care preferred
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Good physical condition and strength with willingness to work overtime
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, and proof of insurance
Please also include desired salary range.