Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC is currently accepting applications for an Apartment Maintenance Technician. This position's regular work schedule is Monday through Friday but also includes weekend on-call responsibility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs general appliance repairs, carpet repairs, minor A/C repairs and plumbing repairs.
- Performs and/or assists with carpentry work, painting and drywall
- Installs appliances and fixtures as required
- Install, repairs and rekeys locks
- Moves, and installs appliances
- Completes service requests within 24 hours
- Participates in ongoing property improvement and preventative maintenance
- Adheres to company safety policies, including applicable OSHA safety standards
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, disability and other insurance options
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- HVAC certification required
- Two years of apartment maintenance experience
- Must pass credit check, background check and drug screening
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Good physical condition and strength with willingness to work overtime
- General knowledge of building codes and laws applicable to maintenance and repair work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, and proof of insurance
- Must have their own tools
Please also include desired salary range.