Moovweb’s Experience Delivery Network (XDN) delivers sub-second websites and is quickly becoming the standard infrastructure for modern app-like websites. ⅓ of Americans visit a Moovweb-powered site each month and it’s trusted by large brands such as United Airlines, Harley Davidson, Nordstrom, 1800Flowers, four of the top seven US insurance brands, and a number of the top 50 US banks. Spend a few minutes browsing annieselke.com
on your phone to experience the speed of Moovweb XDN.
We are an enterprise SaaS business and our professional services organization has proven it can accelerate growth of our SaaS revenue, make our product stickier, and enable B2B-SaaS industry leading NPS scores. The XDN is self-service although half of our customers choose to use our PS organization in some way.
As VP of Professional Services (PS) you will lead delivery, project management, training, and support. You will launch and support commerce and banking websites powered by the Moovweb XDN. This position is a high-profile leadership and customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management, technical, and project management skills to guide customers successfully from implementation to success. You will define processes and tooling to achieve our metrics.
You may be a good fit if:
- You come from a PS, agency, consulting, or SaaS environment where you have shipped complex, dynamic, revenue-generating websites for big companies
- You are the project managers’ leader
- You have experience with processes for fixed-bid projects (especially regarding agile)
- You have experience managing customers, change orders, utilization and project margins
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan, or hunting down the root cause of a client’s frustration
- You are technical enough to liaise with senior engineering team members
- Proven leader - you can convince us that you can lead a team of 30-40 people
- Client-facing product and project management experience with projects >$1m budget
- You’ve managed large complex website development projects through to launch
- A table-pounding commitment to deliver on-time
- Excellent problem-solver with extraordinary organizational and analytical abilities
- Project management expert
- Experience working in an development process with Engineers, Designers and QA teams
- Hands-on experience with Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc)
Nice to haves:
- Engineering or Computer Science graduates preferred
- PMP and/or Agile Certification highly regarded
- Experience with E-commerce platforms and technology
We offer competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package that includes support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location, community volunteering, sports groups, Women@Moovweb, fully-stocked kitchen, Yoga, game night, Movie Night, and fun team outings in the beautiful Bay Area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.