Moovweb’s Experience Delivery Network (XDN) delivers sub-second websites and is quickly becoming the standard infrastructure for modern app-like websites. ⅓ of Americans visit a Moovweb-powered site each month and it’s trusted by large brands such as United Airlines, Harley Davidson, Nordstrom, 1800Flowers, four of the top seven US insurance brands, and a number of the top 50 US banks. Spend a few minutes browsing annieselke.com
on your phone to experience the speed of Moovweb XDN.
We are seeking a hands-on Customer Product Manager that will be primarily responsible for driving the delivery of new features and implementations on our React based Progressive Web App (PWA) framework. You will work with our development team, CSM and clients to drive implementations and live site maintenance of the Moovweb platform.
You May Be a Good Fit If:
- You love managing a fast paced agile development process in close collaboration with a diverse engineering and design team
- You enjoy working closely with external partners to deliver projects that modernize and transform their site
- You are organized enough to manage a portfolio of complex and fast moving projects in a dynamic environment
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a client’s frustration
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about product decisions
- You have a strong desire to continuously improve the product development process
- At least 2 years of product management experience
- Client-facing project management experience
- A passion to deliver on-time and the personality to overcome any obstacle
- Excellent problem-solver with extraordinary organizational and analytical abilities
- Team player that is able to collaborate cross-functionally with customer success, engineering, design, etc
- Experience creating accurate project timelines and resource estimates for project planning
- Experience gathering project requirements with involved teams (including external partners) then managing prioritization throughout the process
- Experience working in an agile development process with Engineers, Designers and QA teams
- Hands-on experience with Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with JIRA, Pivotal, or equivalent ticketing system
- Experience with E-commerce platforms and technology
- Strong fundamentals in computer science, computer networking, network security, and software development
- Certifications in Scrum / Agile / Project management
We offer competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package that includes support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location, community volunteering, sports groups, Women@Moovweb, fully-stocked kitchen, Yoga, game night, Movie Night, and fun team outings in the beautiful Bay Area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.