By making an early bet on the mobile web, Moovweb has grown to the point where one-third of Americans visit a mobile experience powered by us every month. Moovweb’s platform makes websites faster and better able to adapt to changing consumer demands. We are trusted by some of the largest brands including United Airlines, Macy’s, Nordstrom, 1-800-Flowers and several top enterprise brands.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to be part of our Revenue team. You will bring high energy, solid work ethic and a desire to build your career in sales. We will provide a team atmosphere focused on training and building the essential sales skills required for success. BDRs are core of the Revenue team and play a critical role in helping Moovweb exceed our goals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Craft and send sales campaigns to generate leads
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and InMails
- Set up calls or meetings between prospective customers and sales representatives
- Consistently achieve qualified calls or meetings and opportunity quotas
- Analyze and report on sales funnel metrics in Salesforce and other tools
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Assist with marketing-related activities as needed including campaigns, events, etc.
- Proven work experience as a Business or Sales Development Representative
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques including Account-Based Sales
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and outbound sales tools (e.g. PersistIQ)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Articulate our value proposition with strong business acumen
- Unmatched communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Goal-oriented, tenacious and driven
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Passion. You feel ownership of everything you work on and do what it takes to succeed. You routinely go beyond what’s ‘normal’ for your role and push yourself to get better results. Fearless. You view challenges as opportunities, and embrace them. You learn from failures and move on. Team-oriented. You recognize and embrace the value of having a productive team around you.
We offer competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package that includes support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location, community volunteering, sports groups, Women@Moovweb, fully-stocked kitchen, Yoga, game night, Movie Night, and fun team outings in the beautiful Bay Area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.