By making an early bet on the mobile web, Moovweb has grown to the point where almost half of Americans visit a mobile experience powered by us every month. Moovweb’s platform makes websites faster and better able to adapt to changing consumer demands. We are trusted by some of the largest brands including United Airlines, Nordstrom, 1-800-Flowers, and several top enterprise brands.
The Account Executive is assigned to a specific geographic area and has full quota responsibility for this territory. The primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned market territory by working directly with prospective clients, customers and partners to source and sell Moovweb’s products and services. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts and is achieved by driving strategic wins to medium and large companies primarily in the eCommerce, insurance and financial sectors.
If you have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in selling, you should send us your resume. As a startup company, we're looking for people that are flexible, open-minded and able to wear many hats. You'll create sales campaigns and participate in developing the sales process while working closely in a world-class Revenue team.
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- Proven hunter with a strong desire to win and make an impact
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to sell strategically and tactically to maximize deal size value in mid market and enterprise levels
- Source, identify and properly qualify new opportunities in the territory
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Collaborate with teammates on campaigns, conferences and content
- Collaborate with account managers to retain and upsell into existing customer base
- Good hygiene in using a CRM
- Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience selling SaaS solutions to mid-to-large enterprises
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership
- Knowledge working in the mobile or digital space and/or selling to senior executives
- Experience in building and generating a geography-based business
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus peers
- Bachelor’s degree
Passion. You feel ownership of everything you work on and do what it takes to succeed. You routinely go beyond what’s ‘normal’ for your role and push yourself to get better results. Fearless. You view challenges as opportunities, and embrace them. You learn from failures and move on. Team-oriented. You recognize and embrace the value of having a productive team around you.
We offer competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package that includes support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location, community volunteering, sports groups, Women@Moovweb, fully-stocked kitchen, Yoga, game night, Movie Night, and fun team outings in the beautiful Bay Area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.