WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone. If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
Monetate is seeking a motivated and dynamic client-facing Platform Consultant to join our Customer Success team. As a Platform Consultant, you will become a subject matter expert on Monetate’s suite of products, work with customers and colleagues to play a central role in the training, execution and implementation of our core solutions. Members of the Platform Consultant team work closely with both internal teams and clients to help our clients grow more of their customers into their best customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A PLATFORM CONSULTANT:
- Collaborate with our Client Success, Strategy and Support teams to delight our customers with the best possible service to our clients.
- Develop and maintain tactical plans for experiences to support larger strategic plans.
- Advise on experience design and set up and help to troubleshoot issues.
- Assist clients with interpreting analytical results within the platform.
- Manage internal stakeholders and external client expectations on projects and timelines.
- Be the platform expert resource to clients on leveraging and integrating with the platform
- Assist the client in understanding how they can apply new product features and enhancements to align with their business goals.
- Document and record all completed project work.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience.
- Knowledge of Angular, JS, React or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with website technology stacks.
- Experience applying and delivering solutions to technically challenging problems.
- Previous experience in eCommerce or Digital Marketing is preferred.
- High Potential - A self-motivated, team-oriented individual who values learning, creating trust, and positive results.
- Decision Making and Judgement - Forward-thinking to anticipate change, mitigate risk, and competitive threats; An individual who understands how to blend client short-term needs, long-term goals, and Monetate’s capabilities.
- Creative Problem Solving - A consultative personality, with business curiosity, resilience, and a knack to creatively solve business problems.
- Autonomy and Teamwork - Strong ability to multitask, prioritize your workload and time, and deliver under pressure.
- Customer Service - An individual who is set to exceed expectations, show authentic empathy, and relentlessly motivate customers to achieve their goals.
- Communication and Influence - The ability to clearly connect with a variety of audiences and foster a collaborative, cross-functional and inspired team environment
- Cross- functional Collaboration - Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate, negotiate and navigate conflict in a joint partnership.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers, and designers.
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we'll get it for you.
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.