WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than two billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST:
- Learn how the Monetate platform operates, and become part of a fantastic team.
- Apply your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot the use of Monetate platform features
- Use your strong verbal and written skills to communicate steps for case resolution during US operating hours.
- Maintain poise and focus working in a fast-paced environment where tricky and unexpected challenges may aris.
- Meet team goals for Service Level Agreement (SLA) metric attainment.
- Route requests to appropriate global teams and track progress through case resolution.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A strong problem solver, who loves doing whatever it takes to help others succeed.
- An unrelenting desire to get to the root cause of issues and solve problems.
- The ability to explain complicated concepts to a range of audiences.
- Attention to detail, and a desire to learn.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience in eCommerce, web-based a/b market testing, personalization
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each other's backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities, and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No exceptions.
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we'll get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches to get your work done
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief sex and sexual orientation.