SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands, is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquee consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetaters fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly reporting on Monetate’s financial performance, incl. revenue expenses, compensation, headcount and KPI
- Build financial models to project revenue, expenses, and other financial metrics.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly forecast and annual budget preparation
- Perform variance reporting analysis
- Participate in preparation of various analytical reports for distribution to executive management, incl quarterly board meeting reporting.
- Partner with teams across the company to gain deep understand of business driver and assist solving complex business problems
- Work cross functionally to define key metrics for the success of business
- Serve as system administrator to corporate performance management system.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests from senior management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar field
- 3-5 yrs of related experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and collaborative
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Venture backup startup, strategy consulting firm, or investment banking experience
- Adaptive/NetSuite Planning or other corporate performance management system experience
- MBA or CFA certificate
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat.
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of personalization zealots.
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we'll get it for you.
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO.
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.