WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone. If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A TECHNICAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER:
- Plan and execute all communication for initiatives around product releases to ensure customers have access to comprehensive documentation around new features and enhancements
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the Knowledge Base information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience or end user
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer API documentation
- Create tutorials or training to help end-users use a variety of applications. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Use creativity: photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Bring a high energy, can-do attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Peer edit and review documents written by other team members and contributors
- Show a passion for the product and the impact it can have for our clients
- Use extraordinary attention to detail, including the ability to anticipate likely outcomes and assess risks.
- Utilize excellent listening, verbal, and written skills when working with departments across the organization
- Demonstrate the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Regularly collaborate with the Product Training Manager and contribute to course content
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelors' or Masters Degree
- Minimum of 2 years writing experience, preferably in a technical field with an emphasis on technical documentation
- Grammatical finesse and comfort working within a style guide
- Adept audio/video editing software and/or screencasting software experience
- Confident speaking voice and a willingness to record lots of voice-overs
- Strong technology experience and/or aptitude
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers, and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. There is no dress code and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, and open lounges with couches.
- Unlimited PTO
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.