WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone. If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
- Participate in or lead the full product lifecycle for a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, productionalization, and rollout.
- Understand the key value drivers for your product area and demonstrate progress against success metrics to ensure our products are delivering value as expected.
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with UX and engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader on your product area for external users as well as internal teams.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for learning, asking questions, and needing to understand why.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; ability to synthesize.
- Talent for building consultative and collaborative relationships with diverse internal stakeholders as well as external customers and partners.
- Experience driving behavior change in some capacity, like rolling out new organizational processes, or introducing internal tools for other team members to use.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Monetate and at customer/partner organizations.
- An understanding of the e-commerce market and/or personalization space is a plus; we care more that you can learn this quickly than if you know it already.
- 3-8 years of experience in product management in B2B enterprise technology required.
Decision Making and Judgement - The ability to prioritize appropriately keeping business and client needs at the forefront.
Creative Problem Solving - The ability to effectively break complex problems down into smaller, more manageable pieces to assess all relevant information and leverage data where needed.
Autonomy & Teamwork - The ability to successfully drive to results with little oversight while balancing the need to seek guidance and knowing when to escalate.
Innovation & Execution - The ability to develop, refine and promote new ideas and strategies into executable plans and drive to completion.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat.
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you.
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- 4 Weeks PTO.
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.