WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is an enterprise marketing technology company that drives value for top Fortune and Internet Retail 500 brands like QVC, J.Crew, The North Face and hundreds of other market leaders.
Our cutting edge software as a service (SaaS) platform is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our machine learning and artificial intelligence driven tools enable the world’s top brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale -- we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone.
Our Platform Specialists are part of our Global Support Team, enabling the world’s top brands on using the Monetate platform. They bring deep intellectual curiosity, a love for troubleshooting and problem solving, and a passion for customer service to our world-class support team. Platform specialists start with different levels of technical understanding; but they all focus on relentlessly growing their understanding of Monetate’s high tech software.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A PLATFORM SPECIALIST:
- Apply your problem-solving and team-work skills to troubleshoot the use of Monetate platform features for our customers (the world’s top retailers), brainstorming solutions with our global teams and tracking progress through case resolution.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how Monetate, an advanced, AI-driven software platform, operates end-to-end -- a skillset that will be useful throughout your career
- Use your strong verbal and written skills to communicate steps for case resolution
- Receive mentorship and in-depth training from a world-class support team
- Translate our customer’s most important questions into written content for our knowledge-base and training programs
- Bring your operational and strategic ideas to your support team colleagues, helping us continuously improve and better serve our customers
- Collaborate with our product and customer success teams to elevate their understanding of what customers need -- influencing the future of the Monetate platform
- Maintain poise and focus working in a fast-paced environment where tricky and unexpected challenges may arise
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Customer service focus, doing whatever it takes to help others succeed.
- Strong problem-solving skills and intellectual curiosity; an unrelenting desire to dig deep and get to the root cause of issues.
- A team player, comfortable collaborating across teams to obtain relevant information and organize a response.
- The ability to explain complicated concepts to a range of audiences both verbally and through written communication.
- Attention to detail, and a desire to learn.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience in eCommerce, web-based a/b market testing, personalization
- Experience working within support queue-based workflows.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, or open lounges with couches to get your work done
- You'll never go hungry - lunch is on us
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.