WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is the global leader in multi-channel personalisation for the world’s leading brands. The platform is used by several of the world’s leading retail brands to improve the online customer experience and accelerate revenue growth through personalisation. Founded in 2008 in Philadelphia, PA, Monetate influences billions of pounds in revenue every year for leading European brands including John Lewis, Next, Waitrose, JD Sports, Boohoo, Clarks, Pandora, and many others. Personalisation is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting markets in the marketing technology landscape.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
- The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for ensuring the success of a specific number of Monetate’s clients - success being defined as helping the client achieve their business outcomes.
- The CSM is a true client advocate, the client’s primary contact at Monetate and the person ultimately responsible for the client experience and retention. In short, the CSM is the owner of the entire client relationship post-sale.
- The CSM aims to be the client’s trusted advisor. Ultimately responsible for the client’s renewal, the CSM seeks to deliver maximum value from the client’s investment in Monetate.
- The CSM leverages the account team - Platform Consultants, Sales Directors, Strategy Consultants, Training & Enablement, Enterprise Integration, Support, and the executive team - to manage the overall client relationship. Key focus areas include success plan creation & execution, executive engagement, commercial execution, account expansion and neutralising of competitive threats.
- The CSM directs the client program activity throughout the client lifecycle to ensure that Monetate delivers what is required & expected to help the client achieve agreed upon goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER:
- You will be accountable for ensuring timely renewals by owning the commercial relationship end to end, including forecasting, negotiation and execution of contracts.
- You will be accountable for the creation & execution of the client’s success plan and ensuring Platform Consultants, Strategy & Insights, Training & Enablement and Enterprise Integration stay on task to achieve agreed upon goals
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by clients and common objectives to appropriately map Monetate features and business benefits to address client needs.
- You will aim to be the trusted advisor from Monetate within the client’s organisation, sharing industry best practices and updates on Monetate’s products & services.
- You will own the client cadence (planning/status/review meetings) and organisation of a roadmap for success that aligns with the client’s business objectives, for example via Trello boards where applicable.
- You will be accountable for providing visibility into the client’s org by identifying Executive Targets, Primary & Secondary platform users, and the manager of the Monetate user team.
- You will take the lead on driving account expansion so as to ensure wider adoption and timely renewals.
- You will achieve a foundational understanding of the Monetate platform and its value proposition, in addition to demonstrating the platform’s capabilities.
- You will assess a client’s organisation and, where necessary, making appropriate recommendations regarding the client’s skill set to ensure the client can be as self sufficient as possible, utilising Monetate to execute on an agreed roadmap.
- You will ensure clients are aware of all Monetate resources, such as webinars, events, thought leadership, and the knowledge base.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Minimum of 4 years of account and relationship management experience.
- An ability to orchestrate complex client relationships while managing deliverables and setting expectations within agreed upon deadlines.
- A desire and ability to build and grow long term relationships with clients.
- An ability to effectively balance client needs with Monetate's interests.
- Ability to manage multiple open projects at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority.
- Someone who is driven with the ability to creatively solve business problems.
- Serve as voice of client into Monetate to communicate priorities and strategic intent to influence product prioritisation.
- An ability to escalate internal and external issues appropriately.
- A partner with internal departments to understand client results, areas of improvement and prioritisation of efforts to achieve committed revenue and ROI.
- An ability to manage client expectations with respect to delivery of new initiatives, solutions and programs.
- A passion for driving client success, technology and innovation
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Proficiency in the following technologies: Keynote, MS Office, Salesforce CRM, Harvest time keeping & Google business suite (Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Docs, Drive).
- Knowledge of eCommerce or Digital Marketing is preferred.
- Up to 30% travel required.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we'll get it for you.
- Complimentary daily lunch.
- Flexible work hours and Work From Home Policy.
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- Office conveniently located near public transportation.
- Monthly office social.
- Fully paid-for private medical and dental insurance
- Fully paid-for income protection and life assurance
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief sex and sexual orientation.