MANAGER OF DATA ANALYTICS
WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalisation vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquee consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalised pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalisation at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetaters fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
AS A SENIOR DATA ANALYST YOU WILL:
● Partner with internal and external clients, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making.
● Support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
● Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments.
● Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. - to enable project execution.
● QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy.
● Assist in development of reports, providing content and writing of key observations.
● Participate in presentation of reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations.
● Manage multiple projects concurrently.
● Manage a Data Analyst.
● Assist in the creation of compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations.
● Be an expert on the flow of data through Monetate systems.
● Uncover compelling insights that drive client engagement and thought leadership.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
● Someone who can tell simple stories with complex data
● Bachelor or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics).
● Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
● Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Successful developing relationships within and across functional.
● Highly motivated and collaborative.
● Strong technical skills.
● Acute attention to detail (QA/QC).
● Effective organisation and time management skills.
● SQL and Excel wizard
● Looker, or similar BI platform, experience preferred
● Programming knowledge (Python) is a plus
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalisation zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candour, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
● We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we’ll get it for you
● We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the roof terrace to get your work done.
● You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
● 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
● Fully paid for private medical insurance, dental insurance, travel insurance, life assurance and income protection
● Monthly office socials
● Christmas office closure
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, or marital status.