WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone. If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHY WE NEED YOU:
Monetate is looking for an experienced agile project manager to join our team to plan and successfully deliver on key road map initiatives while providing clear communication on progress to the rest of the organization. The role entails responsibility for driving the adoption and maturation of project management practices and overall process improvements related to successful project delivery.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A PROJECT MANAGER:
- You will drive success by aligning roadmaps, mapping dependencies and understanding & mitigating risks.
- You will work with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to build and communicate release plans declaring key milestone dates.
- You will create communication plans that effectively align the entire organization around key projects and deliverables inclusive of product commercialization activities.
- You will provide ongoing agile/scrum coaching organizationally to ensure teams are empowered and understand how the work that happens at an individual or team level influences the overall strategy at Monetate. This requires looking for opportunities that may not be obvious on the surface, the role will require meeting with individual teams and understanding where gaps may exist.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that quality processes are followed throughout the development lifecycle
- You will be responsible for overseeing release management activities to ensure issue free releases by following best practices
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a Bachelor's or advanced degree. Scrum and/or other certifications in lean methodologies highly preferred
- You have a minimum of five (5) years project/program leadership experience, primarily in Enterprise SaaS or consumer products software companies, using proven methodologies.
- You have experience managing complex projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- You have experience working with user-value focused Lean methods and tools for Continuous Performance/Process Improvement (CPI).
- You are highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. You have the ability to solve complex problems in an organized way.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail, including the ability to anticipate likely outcomes and assess risks.
- You are comfortable working with the software development life cycle and experience with agile development teams.
- You have superior communication skills, both verbal and written as well as the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership.
- You have demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Autonomy & Teamwork - The ability to successfully drive to results with little oversight while balancing the need to seek guidance and knowing when to escalate. This includes being an active team member or successful leader on major initiatives and offering sound guidance to others.
- Decision Making & Judgement - The ability to prioritize appropriately keeping business and client needs at the forefront. This includes thinking through first, second and third order consequences of their actions and basing decisions on practical wisdom and good sense with the goals of the team/business in mind.
- Cross-functional Collaboration - The ability to support, work and communicate with people from different backgrounds and functions. The ability to work effectively across various functions and levels while balancing the push and pull of holding others accountable. This entails building credibility to drive results or goals.
- Analytical - The ability to consider various ways a problem can be explored, explained and improved. This includes solving problems using logic, data and/or information to identify the issue, formulate a hypothesis and create detailed steps toward a resolution. Measuring effectiveness and iterating accordingly are imperative to an analytical mindset.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.