Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone.
Our Marketing organization is a small, but mighty team of passionate individuals that care about delivering high-quality marketing with measurable results. We are growing quickly and have the opportunity to truly impact the future of Monetate. Product Marketing at Monetate is responsible for driving positioning, sales enablement, customer marketing and analyst relations.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer to drive Monetate forward as the leader in personalization. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and management skills with a passion for marketing technology. The candidate will have experience building strong internal relationships with sales, customer success and product teams; but still loves to get in front of customers. This role is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to join a growing team, expand their skill set and have fun doing it. This person will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER:
- Enablement – Build strong relationships with Sales in order to better support our product commercialization efforts. Deliver regular sales and partner training, support strategic sales deals and creation of assets to drive deals.
- Content - Develop value propositions, messaging, case studies, and collateral that drives prospect engagement supports sales and demand generation.
- Strategy – Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success to understand customer and market pain points in order to identify market opportunities.
- Thought Leadership – Stay up to date with analyst and industry research in order to become an expert in Personalization and establish yourself as a thought leader.
- GTM – Support Go-to-Market activities and represent marketing in cross-functional initiatives.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for learning, asking questions, and needing to understand why.
- A storyteller at heart. Excellent oral and written communication. Especially when it comes to producing materials for our sales and marketing organizations
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; ability to synthesize.
- Talent for building consultative and collaborative relationships with diverse internal stakeholders as well as external customers and partners.
- Ability to understand and distill product capabilities into key customer requirements
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to be flexible
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, humble, hard-working and has a can-do attitude.
- 3-8 years of experience in product marketing in B2B enterprise technology required.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Previous experience in Martech, e-commerce and/or personalization is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive behavior change in some capacity, like rolling out new organizational processes, or introducing internal tools for other team members to use.
- Previous experience in leading a go-to-market launch of a new feature, product or campaign
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We're owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of personalization zealots
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we'll get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.