WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is an enterprise marketing technology company that drives value for top Fortune and Internet Retail 500 brands like QVC, J.Crew, The North Face and hundreds of other market leaders.
Our cutting edge software as a service (SaaS) platform is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our machine learning and artificial intelligence driven tools enable the world’s top brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale -- we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone.
Philadelphia area office (Conshohocken, PA), USA (preferred)
As an operations manager, you’ll help us develop and scale the operational systems and reporting that drive the decision making of our customer success team. You’ll start by maintaining and improving our financial dashboards, churn forecasts, and operational technology. Over time, we’ll help you build a strong understanding of SaaS operations -- growing your ability to think strategically about, and influence, our customer success methodology.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS AN OPERATIONS MANAGER:
- Analyze and forecast key SaaS financial, operational and risk-prevention metrics
- Produce operational reporting that powers strategic decisions on our Customer Success team and across the company
- Help implement, improve and maintain core operational technologies (like Salesforce, Harvest, Gainsight, Google Suite, etc.)
- Standardize and scale our best-in-class customer success methodology, designing and implementing the strategies, playbooks and workflows that our team use to drive value for our customers every day
- Work with stakeholders both on the customer success team and cross-functionally to drive efficient communication and information sharing
- Grow your understanding of world-class SaaS operations and strategy
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience producing and proofing complex financial/operational reporting (largely via excel)
- Strong detail and accuracy focus; a passion for getting the numbers right, and an ability to dig deep and get to the root cause of numerical discrepancies
- A process mindset; experience or interest in impacting business processes, systems, and the way that teams work together
- A team player, comfortable collaborating and leading projects across functions
- Patience and passion for customer service
- An interest in learning about, or growing understanding of, SaaS financial and operational skills
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Formal finance, accounting/operations, data analysis, or economics experience or educational background
- Experience working for a SaaS company in a finance or operations role
- Experience with systems like Salesforce, Gainsight, NetSuite, etc.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, or open lounges with couches to get your work done
- You'll never go hungry - lunch is on us
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.