WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalisation vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquee consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalised pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalisation at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetators fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you! We have offices located in NYC, Conshohocken, PA, Palo Alto and London and we focus on hiring the absolute best talent by welcoming remote employees as well.
- Use HTML and CSS to dynamically change site content
- Analyse the markup and code of our clients’ websites to determine the best ways to present content
- Assist Account Management to determine business requirements and assess feasibility of solutions
- Go beyond and help our solutions engineering team customise our platform and integrate it with third party backend systems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for agile self-starters with a deep understanding of various scripting languages who can figure things out quickly and write elegant and robust solutions to complex problems. If you're a problem-solver who is passionate about rich web applications, scaling Internet applications to billions of page views, and working with big data, then you're a perfect fit for our team!
- In-depth understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience building standards-compliant, cross-browser HTML content
- Working knowledge of web-optimised image delivery formats
- Detail and quality oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- A value for regularly delivering solutions that have direct customer impact
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Knowledge of Responsive Design
- Mobile web development experience a plus
- Experience determining business requirements and needs
- Comfortable communicating with clients, including high-level contacts
- Some experience with other languages such as python or java
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat.
We’re here to win:We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff:We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalisation zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it:We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged.
Integrity is non-negotiable:Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No exceptions.
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we'll get it for you.
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits & 401k
- Private medical insurance and comprehensive dental coverage
- Comprehensive business and leisure travel insurance
- Office conveniently located near public transport links.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status.