WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone. If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHAT WE NEED:
Monetate is looking for Sales Directors who can help us initiate and close deals with retailers and consumer brands around the world. You will have support from Marketing and Sales Development Representatives but a great Sales Director will be able to build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful customer relationships from initial contact to point of sale.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SALES DIRECTOR:
- Create, initiate and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Strategically own the accounts in your territory and grow your book of business.
- Understand the business direction and goals of the accounts as a whole.
- Add long-term value to the customer by becoming a subject matter expert and trusted advisor who understands business value - industry knowledge, competitive landscape, and core business model for that vertical.
- Account plan for future product expansion to grow accounts over time
- Create an executive network within accounts in territory.
- Work closely with the Sales Development Rep to properly qualify leads and continue to improve the end-to-end sales process.
- Create polished sales presentations and case studies.
- Work with leadership team members to enhance the market strategy and refine market segmentation and messaging.
- Create excellent first impressions with prospects and develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Lead with charisma and a strong work ethic.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years relative experience in software, SaaS, or Internet marketing.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CMS, CRO Software, email technology, website analytics, or software platform solutions.
- Ability to build outbound pipeline.
- Experience developing executive relationships.
- Experience mapping internal and external resources to accounts.
- An understanding of marketing technology trends to help recommend product direction.
- Understanding of corporate structures to guide business and legal discussions.
- Detailed account planning experience (not just territory planning).
- Experience getting wide and deep within accounts (execution of account plan).
- Background of managing complex deal cycles (detailed close plans, separate business and technical evaluation tracks, manage detailed contract negotiations).
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Familiarity with Account Based Marketing.
- Experience with Force Management and MEDDIC methodologies.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentless customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.