WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquee consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetaters fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS AN UX/UI DESIGNER:
- Work closely with product managers, data scientists, and developers to help validate user needs and translate broad concepts into elegant user experiences.
- Conduct competitor and customer analysis.
- Build relationships with clients and conduct usability testing on a regular basis.
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Use Monetate, Google Analytics and Pendo data to inform UX/UI decisions.
- Develop personas and usage scenarios.
- Turn ideas into storyboards, userflows, wireframes and eventual elegant user experiences.
- Own UX and design patterns.
- Suggest solutions to problems we don't even know we have.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current with user-centered design methodologies.
- Expert with Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design tools.
- Expert at creating click-through product prototypes (Invision/Sketch).
- Experience combining qualitative and quantitative data to drive design decisions
- Basic understanding of the medium and constraints of the browser, HTML, and CSS (no coding required)
- Experience working in an agile environment where requirements may change.
- An ability to embrace constructive criticism and feedback.
- Current with industry conventions, trends and best practices - this is big for us!
- A portfolio which includes not just finished products, but also some of the process of how you got there (sketches, prototypes, user feedback, etc.).
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience with complicated product design.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We're owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of personalization zealots
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.