WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than two billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SALES ENGINEER:
To deliver on our vision and provide more relevant and personalized experiences for each individual, we are looking for a Sales Engineer to complement our growing team. As a partner for the Sales team and a trusted advisor for the prospect, you own the technical solution throughout the sales cycle, deliver thought leadership to prospective clients and expand on technical capabilities in the context of business challenges. To accomplish this, you will:
- Be on the front lines of customer communication, translate vision to an actionable concept and strategize on the most relevant use-cases for every client
- Be an expert for our platform and create and deliver custom demonstrations that are as meaningful as the experience we strive to deliver
- Overcome any technical concerns and draft integrations between Monetate and the wider E-Commerce ecosystem
- Play a major role in responding to RFPs and RFIs by formulating our response to functional and technical questions and coordinating other internal teams for advanced topics
- Be guiding clients through Proof of Concepts by demonstrating Monetate’s fit to key use-cases and addressing technical concerns
- Articulate the value of our platform and how it differs in presentations and written communication
- Align closely with our Sales Directors, Client Success Managers and Product Management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years in marketing, product management, technical services or sales engineering
- Experience "delivering" technology services and strategy in the digital marketing space.
- Passionate and confident public speaker that is able to convey complex concepts to both business and technical audiences.
- Highly structured and analytical mindset; strong business acumen and ability to situationally develop unique business value.
- Strong attention to detail, both quantitative and qualitative.
- A strong desire to teach new clients about the platform and be proactive with questions and commentary to learn what the client cares about.
- Must have a constant willingness to adapt as Monetate and the industry we are in changes a lot.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we'll get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches to get your work done
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.