SENIOR STRATEGY CONSULTANT
WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is an enterprise marketing technology company that drives value for top Fortune and Internet Retail 500 brands like QVC, J.Crew, The North Face and hundreds of other market leaders.
Our cutting edge software as a service (SaaS) platform is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our machine learning and artificial intelligence driven tools enable the world’s top brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale -- we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone.
Our New York City office, located near Union Square.
Exceptional applicants may also ask to be considered for our Philadelphia area office (in Conshohocken, PA) or for remote work. Please indicate this interest in your cover letter.
Our Strategy Consultants are trusted advisors to executives at the world’s top brands, and thought leaders within the marketing technology industry. They bring business acumen, operational and analytical insight, and a passion for customer experience to help their clients and account teams build cutting edge omnichannel marketing organizations and experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SENIOR STRATEGY CONSULTANT:
- Advise and build relationships with executives and teams at Fortune and IR 500 companies, helping clients develop cutting edge e-commerce and digital marketing programs.
- Influence corporate strategy, client team structure/governance, and customer experience both online and in-store.
- Synthesize and deliver actionable, insightful data-based analysis on our clients’ largest opportunities to deploy our platform to drive business impact and delight their customers.
- Become a thought leader within the marketing technology community and at Monetate, writing and speaking about your views on the future of topics like customer experience, machine learning and e-commerce retail.
- Lead strategic internal projects influencing Monetate’s products, client services and business strategy.
- Travel up to 40%.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4-8+ years experience. Consulting, finance/investing, or enterprise SaaS background preferred.
- Excellent presentation packaging and delivery skills, with resonance toward executive-level decision makers.
- Strong executive presence and business maturity. Comfort facilitating business-relevant discussion and insights with executive-level stakeholders.
- Ability to derive, package, and communicate concise strategic insights from business analytics.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects over multiple clients.
- Outcomes-driven toward measurable business results for our clients.
- Self-starter who errs on the side of action over indecision.
- Excel and slideware skills (Powerpoint, Keynote).
- Bachelor’s degree.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Knowledge of or passion for retail e-commerce
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Domo or similar.
- Expertise in marketing technology stacks.
Important note: While in-depth knowledge of marketing and/or marketing technology is very helpful, it is not required. This job is about having well informed, high stakes conversations with client executives. If you’re not from a marketing background, show us that you can influence client executives, analyze business metrics and are passionate about retail, e-commerce and customer experience.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, or open lounges with couches to get your work done
- You'll never go hungry - lunch is on us
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.