WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale - we served more than four billion personalized experiences over Cyber weekend alone. If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
Our Customer Success team is a driven and passionate group of customer advocates and trusted advisors. We work closely together to foster strong client partnerships and deliver ROI, via adoption of our Personalization platform and services engagement. We are strategic thinkers and solution-seekers: helping our clients grow more of their customers into their best customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER:
- Be accountable for your customer’s overarching success with Monetate throughout the customer lifecycle, including customer adoption, core account health, expansion and retention
- Position Monetate as the trusted Personalization advisor, sharing industry best practices and Monetate resources, such as training, certification, webinars, user events, product releases, industry research and more
- Leverage the extended Monetate team to delight customers as you deliver against core business objectives and create exceptional business outcomes
- Build generous cross-functional partnerships by contributing your customer-centric perspective to internal continuous improvement initiatives driving efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify and partner with customer executive contacts, primary and secondary platform users, and the Monetate program owner
- Quarterback the program success plan, working with extended Monetate team members to create actionable, quarterly deliverables and ensure clear execution and communication throughout the customer journey
- Organize and lead customer engagements including onboarding, kickoff, regular status calls, in-person quarterly business reviews, and strategic sessions
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer business challenges and appropriately map Monetate best practices, features and benefits to address customer needs
- Own the commercial renewal process end to end, including forecasting, account relationship status updates, and contract execution
- Up to 30% travel required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of account and relationship management experience
- Proficiency in the following technologies: MS Office, Salesforce CRM, and Google business suite (Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Docs, Drive)
- Knowledge of eCommerce or Digital Marketing is preferred
High Potential - a self-motivated, team-oriented individual who values learning, creating trust, and positive results
Customer Service - an individual who is set to exceed expectations, show authentic empathy, and relentlessly motivate customers to achieve their goals
Decision Making and Judgement - Forward-thinking to anticipate change, mitigate risk, and alleviate competitive threats; An individual who understands how to blend client short-term needs, long-term goals, and Monetate’s capabilities
Creative Problem Solving - A consultative personality, with business curiosity, resilience, and a knack to creatively solve business problems
Autonomy and Teamwork - Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize resources and time, and deliver under pressure
Communication and Influence - The ability to clearly connect with a variety of audiences and foster a collaborative, cross-functional and inspired team environment
Cross-functional Collaboration - Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate, negotiate and navigate conflict in joint partnership
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value.
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.