WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is the global leader in multi-channel personalisation for the world’s leading brands. The platform is used by several of the world’s leading retail brands to improve the online customer experience and accelerate revenue growth through personalisation. Founded in 2008 in Philadelphia, PA, Monetate influences billions of pounds in revenue every year for leading European brands including John Lewis, Next, Waitrose, JD Williams, Boohoo, Audi, Vodafone and many others. Personalisation is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting markets in the marketing technology landscape.
- Use HTML and CSS to dynamically change site content
- Write elegant and robust solutions to complex problems
- Analyze the markup and code of our clients’ websites to determine the best ways to present content
- Put user experience first when it comes to contributing to any user facing product
- Work with account managers to determine business requirements and assess feasibility of solutions
- Collaborate with our solutions engineering team to customize and integrate our platform with third party backend systems
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo when necessary, and at the same time respect the opinions presented by your team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for an agile self-starter with a deep understanding of various scripting languages. If you're a problem-solver who is passionate about rich web applications, scaling internet applications to billions of pageviews, and working with big data, then you're a perfect fit for our team!
- 5+ years of web development experience
- In-depth understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience building standards-compliant, cross-browser HTML content
- Experience working with REST API’s
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Detail and quality-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A value for regularly delivering solutions that have direct customer impact
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and successful in a fast-paced environment
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Mobile web development experience a plus
- Experience determining business requirements and needs
- Comfortable communicating with clients, including high-level contacts
- Some experience with backend languages such as python or java
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer-focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat.
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalisation zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No exceptions.
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, we'll get it for you.
- Complimentary daily lunch.
- Flexible work hours
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- Office conveniently located near public transportation.
- Monthly office social.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief sex and sexual orientation.