WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is built on the principle that all people are different and that a customer-centric perspective will outperform a “one-size-fits-all” approach. Our SaaS platform uses machine learning/artificial intelligence to enable world-class brands to deliver relevant, personalized experiences to all of their customers across all of their channels (web, mobile, in-store, etc.), in real-time, and at scale. If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS OFFICE MANAGER:
As the Office Manager, you’ll work closely with senior management, playing a key role in supporting staff across the entire organisation. Your contributions will span all facets from the day to day running of the office, events administration, benefits administration to on-boarding and policy implementation. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with an exceptional organisation. You will:
- Be the main point of contact in the office for all team queries.
- Manage the meeting room, greet visitors, answer phones and distribute mail.
- Manage vendor relationships, including building management, travel and catering
- Operate within, and assist in, creation of a budget and make recommendations as needed.
- Maintain, order, and budget for all office supplies and furniture.
- Keep the break out area tidy and stocked with supplies at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness and general appearance of all conference rooms within the office.
- Coordinate space allocation by taking into account employee morale and available funds when determining the best way to arrange a given physical space.
- Coordinate, schedule and budget for departmental meetings and off-site events within established budget.
- Facilitate on-site meetings such as monthly company meeting.
- Direct and coordinate office services.
- Supervise maintenance of office equipment.
- Work closely with the Services and Partners teams to help co-ordinate events.
- Assist Teams with various administrative duties.
- Assist new hire on-boarding activities.
- Provide exceptional service to all current and past employees.
- Support employee change processes and associated data management.
- Perform benefits administration duties.
- Provide guidance to managers/supervisors/employees in the use and consistent application of policies and practices.
- Manage off-boarding, including conducting exit interviews.
- Regularly review new hire background check results, escalating review as necessary.
- Collaborate with senior HR team members in organisational training and development programs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Proactive, self-starter who is flexible and comfortable working in a diverse and fast paced environment.
- Experience in organising events
- Ability to work with and protect confidential/sensitive data.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer-service, organisational and follow up skills.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat.
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalisation zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- Private Healthcare, Dental and Travel insurance.
- Life insurance and income protection.
- Pension plan.
- Complimentary daily lunch.
- Flexible working hours.
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- Office conveniently located near public transportation.
- Monthly office social.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief sex and sexual orientation.