WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquis consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetators fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you! We have offices located in NYC, Conshohocken, PA
WHY WE NEED YOU:
The Senior Client Success Manager (Senior CSM) is responsible for ensuring the success of a specific number of Monetate’s clients - success being defined as helping the client achieve their business outcomes. The CSM is a true client advocate, the client’s primary contact at Monetate and the person ultimately responsible for the client experience and retention. In short, the CSM is the owner of the entire client relationship post-sale.
The CSM aims to be the client’s trusted advisor. Ultimately responsible for the client’s renewal, the CSM seeks to deliver maximum value from the client’s investment in Monetate. The CSM leverages the account team - Platform Consultants, Sales Directors, Strategy & Insights, Training & Enablement, Enterprise Integration, Support, and the executive team - to manage the overall client relationship. Key focus areas include success plan creation & execution, executive engagement, commercial execution, account expansion and neutralizationneutralising of competitive threats.
The CSM directs the client program activity throughout the client lifecycle to ensure that Monetate delivers what is required and expected to help the client achieve agreed upon goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A SENIOR CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER:
- You will be accountable for ensuring timely renewals by owning the commercial relationship end to end, including forecasting, negotiation and execution of contracts
- You will be accountable for the creation & execution of the client’s success plan and ensuring Platform Consultants, Strategy & Insights, Training & Enablement and Enterprise Integration stay on task to achieve agreed upon goals
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by clients and common objectives to appropriately map Monetate features and business benefits to address client needs
- You will aim to be the trusted advisor from Monetate within the client’s organization, sharing industry best practices and updates on Monetate’s products & services
- You will own the client cadence (planning/status/review meetings) and organization of a roadmap for success that aligns with the client’s business objectives, for example via Trello boards where applicable
- You will organize and lead monthly on-site sessions at key account(s) in the San Francisco Bay area with support from your Services team members and client key stakeholders
- You will serve as the corporate contact and global account lead for a key account responsible for coordination between NA and EMEA Monetate team-members
- You will be accountable for providing visibility into the client’s org by identifying Executive Targets, Primary & Secondary platform users, and the manager of the Monetate user tea
- You will take the lead on driving account expansion so as to ensure wider adoption and timely renewals
- You will achieve a foundational understanding of the Monetate platform and its value proposition, in addition to demonstrating the platform’s capabilities.
- You will assess a client’s organization and, where necessary, making appropriate recommendations regarding the client’s skill set to ensure the client can be as self sufficient as possible, utilizing Monetate to execute on an agreed roadmap
- You will ensure clients are aware of all Monetate resources, such as webinars, events, thought leadership, and the knowledge base
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Minimum of 4 years of account and relationship management experience.
- An ability to orchestrate complex client relationships while managing deliverables and setting expectations within agreed upon deadlines
- A desire and ability to build and grow long term relationships with clients
- An ability to effectively balance client needs with Monetate's interests
- Ability to manage multiple open projects at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority
- Someone who is driven with the ability to creatively solve business problems.
- Serve as voice of client into Monetate to communicate priorities and strategic intent to influence product prioritization
- An ability to escalate and prioritize internal and external issues appropriately.
- A partner with internal departments to understand client results, areas of improvement and prioritization of efforts to achieve committed revenue and ROI
- An ability to manage client expectations with respect to delivery of new initiatives, solutions and programs
- A passion for driving client success, technology and innovation
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Proficiency in the following technologies: Keynote, MS Office, Salesforce CRM, Harvest time keeping & Google business suite (Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Docs, Drive)
- Up to 30% travel required
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Knowledge of eCommerce or Digital Marketing
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status