Monetate is the global leader in multi-channel personalisation for the world’s leading brands. The platform is used by several of the world’s leading retail brands to improve the online customer experience and accelerate revenue growth through personalisation. Founded in 2008 in Philadelphia, PA, Monetate influences billions of pounds in revenue every year for leading European brands including John Lewis, Next, Waitrose, JD Williams, Boohoo, Audi and many others. Personalisation is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting markets in the marketing technology landscape.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A STRATEGY CONSULTANT:
Monetate is looking for a smart, curious, committed and client- focused strategist to join our London team. Working as a strategist will put you on the front lines for transforming digital businesses. You will be responsible for building and delivering personalisation programmes to our world-class roster of clients. You will engage with senior executives to understand their business and create objectives that drive client success. You will get the chance to work closely with our data analysts to create compelling narratives from data and deliver insight to our clients. You will be a thought leader, presenting to clients and at external events on all things personalisation, AI and machine learning. Fundamentally you thrive in pushing your clients and the platform capabilities to their limits, developing new programmes and concepts that will define business as usual in the future. In addition, you will:
- Create and deliver actionable, insightful analysis on our Clients’ largest opportunities to deploy the Monetate platform for business impact.
- Establish and maintain advisory relationships with our Clients’ executive-level decision makers.
- Provide focused, high-impact strategic recommendations for our Clients’ personalisation programs.
- Translate insights into best practices that are shared internally (and globally) among the Monetate teams as well as externally with our clients.
- Manage a book of business ensuring strategic clarity with executive-level stakeholders.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to derive, package, and communicate concise insights from large datasets.
- Strong executive presence and business maturity. Comfort facilitating business-relevant discussion and insights with executive-level stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and deliver program recommendations with Enterprise SaaS clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects over multiple clients.
- Knowledge and familiarity with optimisation and targeting techniques commonly employed by marketers.
- Outcomes-driven toward measurable business results for our clients.
- Self-starter who errs on the side of action over indecision.
- Creatively solve problems
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent presentation packaging and delivery skills, with
- resonance toward executive-level decision makers.
- 5-10 years Consulting or enterprise SaaS experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Familiarity with digital marketing analytics tools (GA, Sitecatalyst, Coremetrics, etc), customer experience, relationship marketing mobile and omni-channel programs.
- Advanced Excel and slideware skills (Powerpoint, Keynote). Experience working with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Domo or similar.
- Expertise in marketing technology stacks or retail e-commerce.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
- We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
- We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
- We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalisation zealots.
- We’ve got each others backs: We value candour, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
- We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged.
- Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you.
- Complimentary daily lunch.
- Flexible work hours and Work From Home Policy.
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid
- paternity leave.
- Office conveniently located near public transportation.
- Monthly office social.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief sex and sexual orientation.