WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquee consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetators fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you! We have offices located in NYC, Conshohocken, PA, Palo Alto and London and we focus on hiring the absolute best talent by welcoming remote employees as well.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A STRATEGY CONSULTANT:
Monetate is looking for a smart, curious, committed and client- focused strategist to join our team. Working as a strategist will put you on the front lines for transforming digital businesses. You will be responsible for building and delivering personalization programmes to our world-class roster of clients. You will engage with senior executives to understand their business and create objectives that drive client success. You will get the chance to work closely with our data analysts to create compelling narratives from data and deliver insight to our clients. You will be a thought leader, presenting to clients and at external events on all things personalization, AI and machine learning. Fundamentally you thrive in pushing your clients and the platform capabilities to their limits, developing new programmes and concepts that will define business as usual in the future.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years consulting or enterprise SaaS experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong executive presence and business maturity.
- Comfort facilitating business-relevant discussion and insights with executive-level stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and deliver program recommendations with Enterprise SaaS clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects over multiple clients.
- Knowledge and familiarity with optimization and targeting techniques commonly employed by marketers.
- Ability to derive, package, and communicate concise insights.
- Outcomes-driven toward measurable business results for our clients.
- Self-starter who errs on the side of action over indecision.
- Excellent presentation packaging and delivery skills, with resonance toward executive-level decision makers.
- Advanced Excel and slideware skills (Powerpoint, Keynote).
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Expertise in marketing technology stacks or retail e-commerce.
- MBA is a plus.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat.
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of personalization zealots
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you.
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks.
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.