Monetate is seeking a Software Support Analyst to work with clients around the world to provide friendly and useful technical assistance and guidance to our clients, and help drive success at the world’s premier Personalisation provider.
Monetate Technical Support ensures that no questions are left unanswered, no issues are left unresolved, and that all requests fielded by support are addressed in a timely, professional, and satisfactory manner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST:
- Apply your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to technical concepts during EMEA operating hours.
- Leverage your knowledge of HTML/CSS to identify problems and generate solutions.
- Use your strong verbal and written skills to communicate steps for technical case resolution.
- Work both independently and as a valued team member to solve puzzles, improve the client experience, and make support the best team it can be.
- Maintain poise and focus working in fast-paced environment where tricky and unexpected challenges may arise.
- Manage client expectations with a relentless focus on client satisfaction.
- Draft reusable knowledge content as a byproduct of solving support requests.
- Meet team goals for Service Level Agreement (SLA) metric attainment.
- Route requests to appropriate global teams and track progress through case resolution.
- Learn how Monetate operates, from the ground up, and become part of a fantastic team.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A strong problem solver, who loves helping customers.
- Comfort with technical concepts and great analytical skills.
- An attention to detail, and a desire to learn.
- The ability to explain how technologies work to a range of audiences.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or a related field.
- Experience in eCommerce, web based a/b market testing, personalisation
- Experience in web development or QA
- SAAS support / help desk experience.
- Use of Zendesk or other case management software.
WHO WE ARE:
Monetate is the global leader in multi-channel personalisation for the world’s leading brands. The platform is used by several of the world’s leading retail brands to improve the online customer experience and accelerate revenue growth through personalisation. Monetate influences billions of pounds in revenue every year for leading European brands including John Lewis, Next, Waitrose, JD Williams, Boohoo, Audi and many others. Personalisation is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting markets in the marketing technology landscape.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalisation zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No exceptions.
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you.
- Complimentary daily lunch.
- Generous accrued holiday time.
- Private medical insurance and comprehensive dental coverage.
- Comprehensive business and leisure travel insurance.
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave.
- Office conveniently located near London Liverpool Street station.
- Monthly office social.
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief sex and sexual orientation.