WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquis consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetators fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you! We have offices located in NYC, Conshohocken, PA, Palo Alto and London and we focus on hiring the absolute best talent by welcoming remote employees as well.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS AN UX DESIGNER:
- You’ll contribute to user research, prototyping, and testing on all new and existing products.
- You’ll work closely with product managers, data scientists, and developers to help validate user needs and translate broad concepts into elegant user experiences.
- You’ll own UX for a portion of new products and improvements to existing products. youll build relationships with clients and test with them on a regular basis.
- You’ll have a major influence on our UX and design patterns
- You’ll help us improve our research and testing methods
- You’ll suggest solutions to problems we don't even know we have.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Related UX experience
- An understanding of user-centered design methodologies
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design tools
- An ability to turn broad ideas into wireframes and eventual elegant user experiences
- Comfortability working in an agile environment where requirements may change
- An ability to embrace constructive criticism and feedback
- Someone who grasps and keeps up to date with industry conventions, trends and best practices - this is big for us!
- A portfolio which includes not just finished products, but also some of the process of how you got there (sketches, prototypes, user feedback, etc.)
- Experience with programming a strong plus
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We're owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of personalization zealots
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.