Monetate is the global leader in multi-channel personalisation for the world’s leading brands. The platform is used by several of the world’s leading retail brands to improve the online customer experience and accelerate revenue growth through personalisation. Founded in 2008 in Philadelphia, PA, Monetate influences billions of pounds in revenue every year for leading European brands including John Lewis, Next, Waitrose, JD Williams, Boohoo, Audi, Vodafone and many others. Personalisation is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting markets in the marketing technology landscape.
Monetate is seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Director in the UK to join our growing and highly successful sales team. You will create opportunities and close sales from target accounts by interfacing with key ecommerce and digital marketing executives. Our enterprise sales process is focused on ‘challenger sale’ methodology where you will act as a business consultant and advisor throughout the sales process. Our most success reps are able to build relationships with key executives, collaborate with them to build consensus internally and then build a compelling business case for personalisation.
Monetate’s European headquarters is located in Fitzrovia in Central London - a few minutes walk from Central, Bakerloo, Northern and Victoria Underground stations. Our European team consists of Sales, Client Services and Marketing to support our growing European business. The perks for our London-based team include a complimentary lunch every day and monthly team social event.
- Deliver new business sales within assigned territory
- Work with SDR team to build sufficient opportunity pipeline
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Evangelise Monetate’s personalisation platform within the defined territory
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Some European travel will be required (depending on territory)
- 10+ years of software sales experience (preferably Cloud-based)
- Experience selling into marketing technology sector
- Experience selling into retail vertical
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Proven ability to close new business deals in excess of £250k annual contract value
- Proven ability to sell to senior executives including C-suite
This role comes with a highly competitive compensation, stock options and benefits package. If you’re looking a for a rewarding sales career in a high-growth, exciting market, Monetate is the company for you. Apply now!
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.