WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands, is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquis consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages AI and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease of use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetators fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting-edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you! We have offices located in New York City; Conshohocken, Pennsylvania; Palo Alto, California; and London, and we focus on hiring the absolute best talent by welcoming remote employees as well.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS AN ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE ENGINEER:
- Interact with Enterprise clients to assess needs and scope projects
- Integrate with third-party APIs and systems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A versatile and collaborative software engineer who enjoys being part of a team
- Strong communications skills
- Strong software engineering and design expertise
- An ambitious individual who consistently works to improve their skills
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Expertise designing and implementing APIs, particularly REST APIs
- Expertise with Django or other Python frameworks
- Willingness to do limited travel
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentless customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of product managers, software engineers and designers
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.