Product Training Lead
WHO WE ARE:
Monetate, the personalization vendor most preferred among IR 500 brands is hiring! With a history of fast growth and the backing of VCs such as First Round and OpenView, it's no wonder that over 300 marquis consumer-facing brands choose Monetate to power their e-commerce success.
Our cutting-edge technology leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and processed more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber weekend alone, offering peace of mind that we deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale. Designed for marketers, we are beloved for our ease-of-use.
At Monetate, we love this stuff and our Monetator’s fervently believe in a world in which brands can effortlessly deliver the best experiences to their customers—every time, using everything known about the customer, in every place a brand engages with them.
If you want to be a part of a bigger purpose, bringing cutting edge technology to market, Monetate may be the right spot for you! We have offices located in NYC, Conshohocken, PA, Palo Alto and London and we focus on hiring the absolute best talent by welcoming remote employees as well.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to have a significant impact and join Monetate at a critical moment. Our goal is to maximize our product value via design and delivery of effective product on-boarding and training programs that enable our users to maximize their usage and extract business value from our platform. As the Product Training Lead, you will be the evangelist to realize the full value of our innovative solutions. Your pride and expertise in Monetate’s platform will give you the credibility and authenticity to compel others to do as much as they can with our platform.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will partner with key internal stakeholders, such as technical writers, user experience designers, client trainers and partner trainers to create and deliver meaningful product training to employees, customers and partners. This includes self-guided tutorials, in-app guides, train-the-trainer programs, webinars and in-person sessions; you will also identify and assess new training opportunities.
- You will create engaging and effective training collateral ensuring all aspects of our product capabilities, not just the “what”, but the “how” and the “why,” are understood.
- You will identify and monitor metrics to assess the impact of Monetate's product training and use data-driven decisioning to determine how to continually revise our training programs. Monetate will continually invest in your development, so you can remain current with best practices for technical instruction.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4-7 years of experience planning and delivering effective technical or software training programs
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theories and instructional design models
- Professionalism, charisma, enthusiasm, and knowledge to help convert customers into Monetate enthusiasts
- Previous experience with creating, leading and improving product training programs
- Proven ability to plan and prioritize multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills
- Ability to travel for on-site training as required - 20%
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and customer-centric organization
- Experience with online learning design
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in related field
- B2B SaaS experience
- Digital marketing and commerce experience
- Enthusiasm and passion for personalization
- Familiarity with screencasting, voice-over and video editing software
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS)
OUR TEAM & CULTURE:
We’re relentlessly customer focused: Everything we do, we do to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat
We’re here to win: We lead in a market that never stops moving. We have the courage to commit, to make tough decisions and when we need to we turn on a dime.
We love this stuff: We hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference. We’re building the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
We’ve got each others backs: We value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. We’re here for each other. Every day. We win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
We’re owners and we act like it: We take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results. We’re all engaged
Integrity is non-negotiable: Our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust us to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions
- You’ll get to work with a very talented and passionate team of personalization zealots
- We pride ourselves on upholding a respectful and supportive environment; if there's something you need to get your work done, well get it for you
- We understand that everyone is different. We have flexible hours, no dress code, and you're free to migrate between dedicated desks (standing desks available), private rooms, open lounges with couches, or even the lawn to get your work done.
- You'll never go hungry - catered lunches and tons of snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave and 4 weeks of fully paid paternity leave
- Full Benefits, 401k & Stock options
Monetate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status