Mommy Poppins, the go-to website for family activities, is now accepting applications to become a Community Publisher in your area!
If you love having the inside scoop on the coolest stuff for kids, networking with local businesses and other parents, and would enjoy a flexible, part time, work from home, opportunity with a child-friendly schedule, you could be our next Mommy Poppins Community Publisher.
Community Publisher Program
Mommy Poppins Community Publishers have the opportunity to build a business while sharing the best family activities and resources in the area. Our Community Publisher Program gives you the guidance and support to grow your own business. You'll start making money right away and have the opportunity to grow your area and revenue.
About Mommy Poppins
MommyPoppins.com is a leading activity website for families, loved and relied on by millions of parents to find the best things to do with kids. The site was founded by a mom in 2007 and is still run 100% by parents who are committed to providing the most high quality, accurate and honest information available. Our professional team of content creators, social media experts, and tech and marketing gurus have created the best platform for family activities resources around.
As a Community Publisher you will bring Mommy Poppins to your local area, with the support of a proven brand and platform, and a great community of other parents who are passionate about sharing the best resources and activities with other parents.
- Discover and share the best local things to do with kids and grow a loyal community of families who love discovering new activities too.
- Create calendar and directory listings of top activities and events.
- Sell event and directory listings through our easy-to-use online self-service portal.
- Moderate user submitted listings for publication.
- Share the best weekend happenings in a weekly activity newsletter.
- Explore family friend activities and network with local businesses.
- Help local businesses promote their offerings on Mommy Poppins.
- Send advertising leads to national sales team to earn referral fees.
- Network and market site in community and on social media.
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Social media, marketing or sales experience a plus
- Comfortable working in a content management system and with social media
- Comfortable with soft sales and cold calling
- Dogged and determined
- Available a minimum of 10-15 hours each week
- Must reside in the local area
- Reliable internet access and ability to work from home
This part time contract role pays commission plus a small contract fee.
In addition to Orange County, applications are open for Community Publishers in the following areas:
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
- Chicago North, IL
- Hartford, CT
- Orlando, FL
- Tampa, FL
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco/Bay Area, CA