Moltin is a rapidly growing SaaS company that has created a seamless, headless, “API-first” platform for e-commerce. We are making it easier for companies to take an experience-first approach to commerce, allowing for simple integration into existing platforms (web, mobile, social, content, IoT and more). Our customers have enjoyed higher conversion rates without the burden of complex programming languages or steep learning curves.
We are looking for a Solution Consultant to serve as the main technical point-of-contact for customers and prospects in a pre-sales capacity. The Solution Consultant will work to understand the customer’s requirements necessary for winning business, and be responsible for responding to the functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFP’s. The Solution Consultant will lead technical discussions and act as the subject matter expert to help guide the prospective customers to understanding how Moltin’s technology will be the innovation engine for their digital commerce experiences.
- 5+ years’ experience working with technical teams, ideally with additional experience in a customer-facing role, such as in pre and/or post sales support, product management, or implementation
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce and perspective of how brands leverage technologies to enhance their customer experience.
- Experience leading technical presentations and workshops for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Effectively lead solution demonstrations for executive level and technical prospective customers
- Develop sample use-cases and solution demos
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- Assess prospective customers' requirements/objectives and tailor a Moltin-driven solution
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Moltin’s API’s, competitors’ technologies, and e-commerce concepts and market trends
- Act as a consultant throughout the technical sales cycle involving: deployment and system integration, addressing technical challenges, and ensuring defined requirements are met at the completion of a trial to secure the technical win
- Capture solution feature requests and document for Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams’ review