Vice President of Sales
We are entering the next wave of commerce, where every digital interaction with a retailer is an experience and where every experience is shoppable. Moltin is API First Commerce company that powers commerce into any channel, application, device and experience, empowering retailers with the creative freedom and flexibility to deliver their visions for how they want to engage the customer. Experts estimate that the digital commerce space will be $4.1T by 2020 and that over 50% of those transactions will take place on mobile devices, signifying the shift to engagement off the browser! Combine this with the fact that today there are an average of 6 touchpoints prior to a purchase and you will see that the customized, agile experience powered by Moltin is poised to disrupt the current commerce landscape.
Build Moltin into the premiere commerce powerhouse. The VP of Sales will create an organization that puts customers and their successes at the front of every interaction. Build a rigorous and joyfully accountable sales team that focuses on what’s possible. Partner with the CS team to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
o Consistently over-achieves targets
o Rigorous management of forecast-to-target
o Must be able to recruit, train and structure multi-tiered organization
o Excels in multi-actor decision cycles and solution selling
o Build, manage and optimize sales process and systems
o Exceptional team builder across leadership and direct reports
o Deep personal Strength
o Role model for exceptional leadership
o Active mentor to team and others
o Disruptive thinker and active contributor to Moltin’s innovation reputation
o Drive culture in team of rigor, accountability and daily execution
o Team player. In it for the mission and team
o Active learner, bridge builder, invested in the customer
o Driven and Compassionate
o Bias for action
● Demonstrated track record of sales leadership excellence and accelerating growth in early stage environments
● You thrive in a dynamic start-up environment where you are responsible for helping to drive the company’s culture.
● You have a track record of creating, testing and executing high velocity sales strategies that resulted in substantial growth. You can speak for hours about sales machines you have built and led
● You have pioneered markets while building a world-class solution sales organization
● You have demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing team.
● You’re willing to be “hands-on” and execute on the sales plan, completely owning the goals you’ve established and the outcomes.
● You are driven by extreme ownership while also having extreme accountability for the results.
● You’re defined by strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills.
● Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.