Do you like Golang, distributed teams, distributed systems, web performance, and smart, kind, empathic teammates?
Moltin is looking for a Senior Go Engineer to help build tools that re-envision what the future of commerce can be.
You'll be building exciting HTTP APIs in Go. These APIs control all aspects of our commerce API.
Some of the day to day responsibilities you might encounter in this role:
- Refactoring a micro-service for future features.
- Implementing standards for the engineering team to adhere to.
- Utilising monitoring data to find a hidden issue.
- Helping other engineers learn best GoLang practices.
- Speccing out features for the team to tackle over time.
- Cooking breakfast for the team. (Optional!)
- At least 1 year of professional experience with Go.
- At least 1 year of professional experience building RESTful APIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Linux systems.
- Willingness to dive into potentially unfamiliar layers of the stack.
- A good knowledge of Agile practices.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in eCommerce.
- Experience using payment gateways like Stripe or Paypal.